Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 12 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup butter melted and cooled
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley choppes
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- Clean grill and preheat to 175 - 200°C.
- In a small bowl mix together wings, olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Place chicken wings on grill and grill for 25-30 minutes, rotating 2-3 times during grilling time. You need the internal temperature to be at least 73°C. I actually prefer it 80-90°C to make sure the meat by the joints is cooked through and you don’t end up with any stringy chicken!
- When chicken is almost done mix together the ingredients for the Parmesan Garlic Sauce.
- Remove chicken wings from grill and place in bowl. Pour Parmesan Garlic Sauce over the chicken wings and toss to coat. Serve immediately.